SolvedHack in logs

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Hack in logs
Hi !
I wonder if using a scroll menu actions are executed logged.

Exemple if I'm heal, its logged ?

I know teleport is logged, but heal, esp, player marker, unlimited ammo and money spawning ?

Or if I execute these hacks with key (with F1, F2, ..) its also log ?

Thank
I'm not too sure bro. But dw your fine depending on the injector you use. I recommend Lystics cause it bypass spyglass. The chances of finding a heal and esp on a player would most likely be low because the servers executing scripts all the time with players buying stuff from the shops etc.
Quote Originally Posted by NeonSabre123 View Post
I'm not too sure bro. But dw your fine depending on the injector you use. I recommend Lystics cause it bypass spyglass. The chances of finding a heal and esp on a player would most likely be low because the servers executing scripts all the time with players buying stuff from the shops etc.
Depending of the injector I use ? What do you say ? If I use a cheat engine edit undetected ? What the differance with an other injector ?
Quote Originally Posted by dracau18 View Post
Hi !
I wonder if using a scroll menu actions are executed logged.

Exemple if I'm heal, its logged ?

I know teleport is logged, but heal, esp, player marker, unlimited ammo and money spawning ?

Or if I execute these hacks with key (with F1, F2, ..) its also log ?

Thank
yes every single script you execute locally is logged by battleye and admin can see in log.
No response after two days, assuming solved.
/Closed
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us