PostDetectedNFS World -AutoPlay® Bot

Posts 1–15 of 57 · Page 1 of 4
Its like the auto pilot feature for races?
Quote Originally Posted by ClicKz View Post
Its like the auto pilot feature for races?
yup i think so :/
This would be sooo great...
I used the older single pursuit bot today on a dummy account and it got temp ban :/ I really hope this one works.
Quote Originally Posted by esesharkyloco View Post
I used the older single pursuit bot today on a dummy account and it got temp ban :/ I really hope this one works.
so do i it's a must
Ahh can't wait to try the pursuit bot hope it's safe
Approved, post back results. I hate AutoIt.
Well so far the pursuit bot seems to be working fine lets hope it stays that way..
@FarmingInc it keeps giving me must start game first error, when it does 5-6 races
Quote Originally Posted by EBHS View Post
@FarmingInc it keeps giving me must start game first error, when it does 5-6 races
lolol why did you get ban? you were good a few mins ago
So the single player pursuit bot is tested and working great(just takes a while for cash) has anyone tried ''MP Escape''? I'm afraid LOL
Quote Originally Posted by jhumerjay13 View Post
use fake account
LOL that's what im doing right now it seems safe thus far(SP pursuit bot) currently have 1.5M+ and counting as we speak da da da da...
Posts 1–15 of 57 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?