Does anyone know a good free hearthstone bot? I know the famous one works well but I don't wanna pay a monthly fee for it. Does anyone here have their own bot they wanna share or know of a free one?
Can sell you a bot. 5 dollars and it's your.
google codedeception hearthbuddy it's a crack for hearthbuddy or google hearthcrawler r30 crack
Originally Posted by iKrazy
google codedeception hearthbuddy it's a crack for hearthbuddy or google hearthcrawler r30 crack
Thank you for sharing this.
I have managed to get hearthbuddy. its been running for 3hours and i have 17wins 11 lossed.
Not to bad for a bot.
Its able to run in the background so im able to carry on with anything else knowing im earning gold.
Originally Posted by a3724
Thank you for sharing this.
I have managed to get hearthbuddy. its been running for 3hours and i have 17wins 11 lossed.
Not to bad for a bot.
Its able to run in the background so im able to carry on with anything else knowing im earning gold.
It's good, but if you want to rank up you should look into www.smartccbot.com I hit rank 6 last night haha
Originally Posted by a3724
Thank you for sharing this.
I have managed to get hearthbuddyⓘ. its been running for 3hours and i have 17wins 11 lossed.
Not to bad for a bot.
Its able to run in the background so im able to carry on with anything else knowing im earning gold.
Waiiiiit, your actually saying that your bot is beating real people in rank6? Can you post info on how to download and pictures?