lol thanks for sharing dude ;D
Could you tell me how you got them?
Originally Posted by lol34lol34
lol thanks for sharing dude ;D
Could you tell me how you got them?
dude i have a program that takes all banned usernames from servers banlists i tryed to share it here but admins closed my threads so now im sharing my lists.
Originally Posted by Past1rma
dude i have a program that takes all banned usernames from servers banlists i tryed to share it here but admins closed my threads so now im sharing my lists.
dude could you help me to crack some. i got powerfull computers and internet connection here. i also own a hosting company. add me on skype plz : ottocraft21
Idk exactly what this could be used for.. xD
Thanks for sharing
Am attempting to crack some, will let you guys know if I get any! If I get enough I will release them to everyone!