SolvedClass Enhancements

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Class Enhancements
I haven't used this sites forums in a while so I don't remember if I should be posting it here or at the other part of the forum. I recently have obtained the sentinel, naval commander, and beast master class and was wondering what the common/best enhancements for each class? Also I already posted this in the aqw forums, but nobody responded to my question in the class discussion and its been days so I hope somebody here help and answer my questions please and thank you.
Hello!

-Sentinel* Full luck and any weapon
-Naval Commander* Full luck any weap.
-Beast master* Full luck and unstable weap.

PD: In the "museum" you can find Luck Enhancements more powerfuls for weapons.
No response after two days, assuming solved.
/Closed
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?