PostOutdatedServerHack v0.3 [2.2.5]

Posts 1–15 of 45 · Page 1 of 3
ServerHack v0.3 [2.2.5]


ServerHack v0.3
_____________________________
Functions:

- Godmode ( Undetected and works on MP! )
- Vclip ( Use spacebar and shift to clip through roofs )
- Experience hack ( Undetected on MP! )
- Spawn a bunker
- ESP
- 2 Methods to crash the server
- Spam the current structure in your hand all over the map ( works best with Foundations! )
- Insta disconnect ( shortcut is on button B )
- Speed hack while crouching
- Full speedhack ( glitchy! )
- Spawn Ghillie Suit
- Kill aura - kills nearby zombies and players ( need to be VERY close to players before it works! )
- All the features from troll hack ( Delete key deletes structures, End key clears inventories, PageDown kicks all players and pageup messes up their movement )
- Gold Hack
- Minimap ( toggle with M )
- Item Spawn (Added in version v0.6!)
- Singleplayer hack on (Added in version v0.4!)


Bug Fixes:

- Fixed a bug that did not cure the godmode legs
- Fixed the lag of the hack
- Fixed the menu would not open / not appeared
- Enhanced the speedhack against anticheat
- Enhanced Godmode against anticheat


Scan:

Jotti Assembly File: http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanre...dedd1a8710a76bⓘ
Jotti SinHack File: http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanre...f6555cb9c829f8ⓘ

VirusTotal Assembly File: https://www.virustotal.com/it/file/2...is/1413118881/ⓘ
VirusTotal SinHack File: https://www.virustotal.com/it/file/d...is/1413118886/ⓘ


Screenshot:

1. http://i.imgur.com/aY1g6Iw.jpgⓘ
2. http://i.imgur.com/3HE3PhN.jpgⓘ


How to use:

Copy paste the 2 .dll files in your Managed folder

Credit:

- Credit to uttroller for trollhack stuff
- Credit to trevorr for interfaces
- Credit to Trevorr Svilup for helping me to strengthen and godmode speedhack
- Credit to Lucas Tilos to me all the hack work 100%
- Credit to KastTeam


Information:

This file has been recreated from scratch by the file GodsAngel

ServerHack v0.3_mpgh.net.rar177 KB · 1,654 downloads Clean
It will be released an update every Sunday.
Quote Originally Posted by replayisgaylol View Post
is it for 3.0?
It says: ServerHack v0.3 [2.2.5]
When you said Item Spawn (Added in version v0.6!) are you implying you plan on adding it at that version or did you add it in this one?
//Approved
How do I use the item spawn feature? :0
You did a good job but the kill aura is now laggy.
Can you take out speedhack? There was a admin of a server that asked us to crouch and walk when he was suspecting a hacker.
How do I get this to work? I've put them both into my managed file and when I open the game nothing happens.
Quote Originally Posted by [RAGE] Mad YET? View Post
How do I get this to work? I've put them both into my managed file and when I open the game nothing happens.
I get the same problem, I replace the files and then I get the hack menu but not the game menu
Screen Shot 2014-10-12 at 5.12.09 PM.png311 KB · 27 downloads
I don't get any menu sadly.

EDIT: I got it to work, but the main menu wont pop up, thefuck?
Exactly, I don't understand. And this is suppose to be an updated one
Posts 1–15 of 45 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us