Thumbs upMSCVCP ERROR FIX

Posts 31–45 of 84 · Page 3 of 6
Installing "Visual C++ Redistributable Packages for Visual Studio 2013" also helps solve this issue! Make sure you select x86 edition.
I do not have the hash changer or esp?! PLs help
Wait but the contents of the rar in what folder?
Moved back to main section since no one is noticing it's in tutorials.
Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post
Moved back to main section since no one is noticing it's in tutorials.
Thanks, people won't stop complaining about these types of problems.
Thanks for putting it here
nice hack bro
Thank you for this, i am tired about hearing people saying they are missing the dll files!
Thanks I was going out of my mind :P
Thanks for the share
Alright I have been trying to fix this for so long ive tried so many things and i still cant get it to work any way you can add me on skype and help me please? skype:esmir52
where exactly do we put these files? WOWsys64?
Quote Originally Posted by [RAPGOD]EMINEM View Post
where exactly do we put these files? WOWsys64?
SysWOW64 and System32...
these hacks never work on faceit? anyway to make them work?
I made them all and it says;

MODULE: Process platform invalid

when I Try to open ANYhack
Posts 31–45 of 84 · Page 3 of 6

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?