SolvedAntivirus detected my EXE, how to prevent happening?

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Antivirus detected my EXE, how to prevent happening?
I just created a simple calculator and I am using 360 total security as my Antivirus.
After the run and build this code below it delete my EXE, do I need to add some code to prevent anti-virus from detected my Application or this is normal?
Code:
#include <stdio.h>
#include <stdlib.h>

int radius, area;

int main(void)
{
    printf("Enter radius (i.e. 10): ");
    scanf("%d", &radius);
    area = (int) (3.14159 * radius * radius);
    printf( "\n\nArea = %d\n", area);
    system("pause");
    return 0;
}
You get rid of your antivirus and get a real one...

Replace

Code:
system("pause");
with something else, like getchar() for example.
If I replace to getchar() the exe will close automatically.
Quote Originally Posted by asscold View Post
If I replace to getchar() the exe will close automatically.
you could try using cin as a work around wait function. For example:
#include <stdio.h>
#include <stdlib.h>

int radius, area;

int main(void)
{
int wait = 0;
printf("Enter radius (i.e. 10): ");
scanf("%d", &radius);
area = (int) (3.14159 * radius * radius);
printf( "\n\nArea = %d\n", area);
cin >> wait;
return 0;
}

And i would really recommend getting some better antivirus. js. lol.
I use cin.get()
Answered.
Tip: Change your antivirus.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?