Patched★Blackshot Mastery Rifle Hack★

Posts 46–60 of 159 · Page 4 of 11
owh :P ok ok Thanks RayKhant for the info
Took so long to rank up i think i will hit Shotgun pro in 9999 years -.-// .......
its work for all weapons . I play 2 time . n my SMG mastery . rookie 4 to rookie 2
Quote Originally Posted by izzatkulim101 View Post
its work for all weapons . I play 2 time . n my SMG mastery . rookie 4 to rookie 2
Are you using master injector?
Quote Originally Posted by JlkesMC View Post
Are you using master injector?
yes... hhuhu
someone pass me the link of the master injector? can not find !!
WOW WHEN I PLAY BUNKER DEFENSE IT FREAKING LAGS FAKE HACK?
@COD3RIN me put Extreme Injector v3 inside the file.... can you approve?
LOL FAKE HACK WHEN I IN GAME IT DOES RANKUP YOUR MASTERY BUT WHEN U CHECK YOUR INFO AND IT IS THE SAME NUMBER FAKE HACKS GUYS
Quote Originally Posted by Adrique240sx View Post
LOL FAKE HACK WHEN I IN GAME IT DOES RANKUP YOUR MASTERY BUT WHEN U CHECK YOUR INFO AND IT IS THE SAME NUMBER FAKE HACKS GUYS
lol why i check my info . my rifle rookie 4 ==' to rookie 1 lol ..
Posts 46–60 of 159 · Page 4 of 11
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?