WELL R.I.P NFSW DAMN YOU BANHAMMER

Posts 16–20 of 20 · Page 2 of 2
Wow, i hadn't been playing for like 2 months, and 2 days ago i wanted to burn some rubber, logged in checked new igc cars, tried to buy the aston martin, and disconnected from server, then in several hours logged back in again tried to buy aston, tadaaa disconnected, and showed like temp bad messege, so i thought i have some problems with client, and uninstall, go to world.nfs.com to download new 1, and can't log in to my account, says ''There is a problem with your account. Please contact Customer Services for further information.''
Im banned also a week for now, and im so fk pissed because i investigate alot of money in that shity game ,does anyone know is that realy permanently or they gona unbanned us for some time ?
Well, one of my account got banned coz i just used pursuit bot for like 1 minute and so... and i got banned 0.0, recommend using silverangel nfsw hack, it quite good, hacks car changer and stuff but is undetected ^^
Quote Originally Posted by madvibezz View Post
Well i didn't even play for like 2 weeks straight on my MAIN account with Bugatti and while playing yesterday i got Disconnected from server followed by authentication temporary available and when i tried to log on today guess what? Permanent ban bitch First was my account with f1 elite which i rarely ever used hacks on and now my Main account I really dont know how the f**k i got banned because i never played for 2 weeks and the only hack i used on that account was the latest pursuit bot from this hack http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=871801 so be aware. Well the experience was nice in nfsw but emmm i don't cling on to games really so it doesn't bother me huehuehue R.I.P nfs world
I feel you. I logged on to buy some of the new igc cars and got the same disconnect and perm ban a few hrs later. GG game you will not be missed. I did spend money in the game so I am a little sad but... it's not like I played the game that much anyways. Ever since they fired the devs, the game has been on the decline and university is important so bye bye nfsw
Posts 16–20 of 20 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?