OutdatedCoD4BOT (Aimbot, ESP, NoSpread, SilentAim, etc.)

Posts 1–15 of 49 · Page 1 of 4
CoD4BOT (Aimbot, ESP, NoSpread, SilentAim, etc.)
This hack is based on EngineOwning!

Funcions:
Aimbot:
-AutoAim
-AutoShoot
-AutoWall
-SilentAim

ESP:
-TeamESP
-EnemyESP
-Crosshair

Removals:
-NoRecoil
-NoSpread
-NoFlash

Hotkeys:
-FOV 100 (F1)
-EnhancedFOV 90 (F2)
-FarGun (F3)
-LeftHanded (F4)
-NoCrosshair (F5)
-NoGun (F6)
-NoHUD (F7)
-Methmode (F8)
-NoFlash (F9)
-SilentAim (DELETE)


Status: Undetected (but as always use at your own risk!)

How to use?
Use any injector (I use Extreme Injector by @master131

Tested on:
Windows 7/8/8.1
Windowed Mode
1920x1080


Screenshot:




VirusScans:
VirusTotal
Jotti's

Credits:
LillilateX
ztsvvstz
191

LillilateX_CoD4BOT_v1.0_mpgh.net.zip11 KB · 7,569 downloads Clean
Good release!
File appears safe.

/Approved
Ahm, is there any way to turn some of the hacks on/off ?
This is awesome, However is there a way to make it get bodyshots instead of headshots? (Just to make it seem a bit less sus on the killfeed)
Also Is it possible to turn off the Autoshooting?
the game crashed after injecting. I used "CP3 MW3 dll Injector" and also tried "Extreme Injector".
I was in window mode also...
Am I missing something?
Quote Originally Posted by matt7even View Post
the game crashed after injecting. I used "CP3 MW3 dll Injector" and also tried "Extreme Injector".
I was in window mode also...
Am I missing something?
This is for steam version not working in private cod4
I have Cod4 cracked online and I used master's extreme injector and it works perfectly for me. However I did have to listen to alot of kids screaming at me in voice chat though.
Amazing hack!
Won't inject, Anyone know why?..
how do you actually activate the auto aim feature?
how do i disable some of the features
How do I turn off auto shoot and stuff like that? Making it really obvious!
Posts 1–15 of 49 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?