WTSOrigin account selling

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Origin account selling
Hi guys, I have Origin account worth 85 eur. (BF4 Digital Deluxe Edition; BF3; Fifa14; Dragon Age:Origins; Plants vs Zombies GOTYEdition) [also 2 free games, but, I dont count them, because they are free].
For more info add me on Skype: Babek779
I'm not looking for trade, only sell.

P.S. If needed I can proof you that I have it, and not going to be first at giving this account, I had 3 accounts, 2 of them got scammed, I was first and lost my accounts. Only PayPal.

I want for this account 75 EUR. For more details about price, Skype: Bebek779.
That's Alot m8
U can get that account for 50E on G2A
And u have to sell it for less becuz its account and used
I know that its alot, but im not company that sells accounts with games that u want, I'm just a random human that have bought it and now wnats to sell it. Also its not a thing that can be in good or bad condition, its account, so no matter used or not, havent banned or anything.
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?