HELP WITH WEAPON HACK

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
HELP WITH WEAPON HACK
The weapon hack is working but one of the replies stated that the damage would be the same. I changed my SSG82 to AwpSpecter and the fire rate and reload rate, although the same, but the damage is not same. I checked the statistics but only the AwpSpecter does not have the original damage. Sar 21 assasin's damage is the same. I would just want the clarification since I was not able to 1-Hit someone with sniper armor
maybe he is using and armor
Quote Originally Posted by COD3RIN View Post
maybe he is using and armor
Awp specter has the ability to "break past" armor. This is the same as mcmillian unicorn, check the gs one and the "legit" one...
Quote Originally Posted by WeiWeiTheHacker View Post
The weapon hack is working but one of the replies stated that the damage would be the same. I changed my SSG82 to AwpSpecter and the fire rate and reload rate, although the same, but the damage is not same. I checked the statistics but only the AwpSpecter does not have the original damage. Sar 21 assasin's damage is the same. I would just want the clarification since I was not able to 1-Hit someone with sniper armor
Maybe someone has click HOST CHANGE... like me went me want glitch the weapon hack go to normal...Just cant see the weapon....
Quote Originally Posted by WeiWeiTheHacker View Post
The weapon hack is working but one of the replies stated that the damage would be the same. I changed my SSG82 to AwpSpecter and the fire rate and reload rate, although the same, but the damage is not same. I checked the statistics but only the AwpSpecter does not have the original damage. Sar 21 assasin's damage is the same. I would just want the clarification since I was not able to 1-Hit someone with sniper armor
If you try BARRETT you will see the difference. Sometimes I kill 3 people with 1 bullet.
Quote Originally Posted by rullof View Post
If you try BARRET you will see the difference. Sometimes I kill 3 people with 1 bullet.
Yes barret are strong weapon in sniper one shot only
Sorry but one more question, the weapon hack, is it possible to change from MP5 to awp specter etc? I mean like changing the weapon code of a smg to a sniper. PS everytime i try, i. Crash, so pls teach
Quote Originally Posted by WeiWeiTheHacker View Post
Sorry but one more question, the weapon hack, is it possible to change from MP5 to awp specter etc? I mean like changing the weapon code of a smg to a sniper. PS everytime i try, i. Crash, so pls teach
You can put your code anywhere you like except grenades. Also melee and grenade works only on there equivalents. If you put a rifle, shotgun, smg, sniper or pistol on melee you will get unlimited ammo.
You getting error if you change that code use sg code to barret
Ty cord3in and whoever released this hack, <3
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us