Spawn Dogs Script "Neon Green"
http://imgur.com/Y6wshPJ
Link to picture, because this aint letting me upload to MPGH ^^
Credits:
Me (Neon)
idk who else, ive had this for ages, I think i got it off armaholic.
Link to picture, because this aint letting me upload to MPGH ^^
This script spawns dogs with a Neon green colour. I'm not sure if its detected, but i know it works for me 

Credits:
Me (Neon)
idk who else, ive had this for ages, I think i got it off armaholic.
Code:
/*
Credits to Neon and idk who else
Enjoy guys :)
*/
private ["_ClV","_Animals"];
_ClV = createGroup civilian;
_Animals = [];
for "_i" from 1 to 5 do {
_Animals set [count _Animals, _ClV createUnit [
"Alsatian_Random_F",
position player,
[],
5,
"NONE"
]];
};
_Animals spawn {
waitUntil {
{
_x setVectorUp surfaceNormal getPosASL _x;
_x doMove ASLtoATL getPosASL player;
_x setObjectTextureGlobal [0, "#(rgb,8,8,3)color(0,2,0,1)"];
alive _x
} count _this == 0
};
};

