ArrowIHelpers New Public Hook!!!!!!!!!!!!D3D

Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2
IHelpers New Public Hook!!!!!!!!!!!!D3D
Hey guys after i released my VIP two days ao i thought i may as well release a public so I asked Hans for his base and...
here is my new public Hook for you

Screenies:



7 Diffrent Backgrounds
7 different Borders

to choose from...

Virus Scan: I should be a trusted member
Virustotal. MD5: e862609983b56dc4772b16a48120a1b6

1. Open Warrock
2. OK
3. OK
4. Open the injector fast when u see the blue thingy in the corner
5. Click thanks please

credits:
hans[base/menu]
ihelper [creator]

BUY VIP FOR MORE!!!!
PRESS THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Buy VIP for more features.rarattachment deleted · 341 downloads before removal
I love you

Even though I don't play WR.

/Approved

Why the fuck aren't you a coder for mpgh yet.
Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
I love you

Even though I don't play WR.

/Approved

Why the fuck aren't you a coder for mpgh yet.
Well Zod14k is our coder and plus theres a dinar hack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i dont know
U r The Best IHELPER
1st thank from my side to you
bc he doesnt code..
Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
bc he doesnt code..
I TOTALLY agree.
Ihelper should change his name to prohackeditor xD

But thanks for always getting hacks, regardless where they come from lol
the dinar hack work?
and what is it cqc prone?
thnx!!
cqc prone is for you elongate in cqc
;(
Quote Originally Posted by IHelper View Post
Hey guys after i released my VIP two days ao i thought i may as well release a public so I asked Hans for his base and...
here is my new public Hook for you

Screenies:



7 Diffrent Backgrounds
7 different Borders

to choose from...

Virus Scan: I should be a trusted member
Virustotal. MD5: e862609983b56dc4772b16a48120a1b6

1. Open Warrock
2. OK
3. OK
4. Open the injector fast when u see the blue thingy in the corner
5. Click thanks please

credits:
hans[base/menu]
ihelper [creator]

BUY VIP FOR MORE!!!!
PRESS THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Doesn´t work for Vista
and the dinar hack works??
Thanks ur the best!
Bigbog Run as Administrator!!!
Nitsanx No it only look like much dinar ^^

BTW n1 hack i presst thanks keep post like this!!
Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?