STEAM SSFN

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
STEAM SSFN
Hello guys, i have a victim on my RAT:
I have transfered the ssfn file to my pc, and i know his username and password. but his email is hard to open because of Ip address and locaction is far.

Anyone know how to bypass the steamguard code?, do i also need the userdata folder or not needed?
He turns off pc when he is afk :S

Yasin
Quote Originally Posted by norge12345 View Post
Hello guys, i have a victim on my RAT:
I have transfered the ssfn file to my pc, and i know his username and password. but his email is hard to open because of Ip address and locaction is far.

Anyone know how to bypass the steamguard code?, do i also need the userdata folder or not needed?
He turns off pc when he is afk :S

Yasin
Take a screenshot of inventory and share with us. Pretty scumbag move though.
Bypassing Steam Guard is possible, but it's hard.
I wouldn't spend too much time trying, just get to his e-mail.
I know a method wich I don't want to share for obvious reasons.
What method did you use to install the RAT?
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us