Thumbs upSome MW2 Offsets

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
Some MW2 Offsets
Some offsets of mw2 for lazy coders.

Offsets:
- fov (65/80/90/120)
- Thermal + ESP
- Gun Modes (ProMod etc...)
- Left Handed Gun
- VB ESP
- Third-Person
- Laser
- No
- Radar (Normal/Big)
- Draw FPS
- NoSpread (SteadyAim required)
- FastScope (QuickDraw required)
- No FX
- NoSmoke



https://www.virustotal.com/de/file/4...is/1413922504/
http://virusscan.jotti.org/de/scanre...6cd8da98a5b0ae


Credits:
Darknightx37
iw4mp Offsets_mpgh.net.rar932 B · 1,519 downloads Clean
File appears safe.

/Approved
Quote Originally Posted by fynjykiller View Post
how does it work?
you need to use vb or cheat engien
where I can see how this works? thank you
anyway you can show me how to do this? I'm opening it in cheat engine, but it isn't doing anything.
Quote Originally Posted by fynjykiller View Post
how does it work?
Quote Originally Posted by DadDelta View Post
Some offsets of mw2 for lazy coders.

Offsets:
- fov (65/80/90/120)
- Thermal + ESP
- Gun Modes (ProMod etc...)
- Left Handed Gun
- VB ESP
- Third-Person
- Laser
- No
- Radar (Normal/Big)
- Draw FPS
- NoSpread (SteadyAim required)
- FastScope (QuickDraw required)
- No FX
- NoSmoke



https://www.virustotal.com/de/file/4...is/1413922504/
http://virusscan.jotti.org/de/scanre...6cd8da98a5b0ae


Credits:
Darknightx37
nice job
will see if i have time to use this
I sick of reading post and not get any hack for mw2 and if someone puts one does not explain how it works ... something goes wrong or I do not know where to look ..
Thanks in advance
Some values are not present when in game? So I can't check them.. How to fix?
Quote Originally Posted by Talillo View Post
I sick of reading post and not get any hack for mw2 and if someone puts one does not explain how it works ... something goes wrong or I do not know where to look ..
Thanks in advance
Agree. I am using C.H., opening it and don't know how to use this hack. Please give details or video.....
How to use:1- Download Cheat Engine
2- Open the file (It'll automatically open as a Cheat Engine file once you open it)
3- Check anything you want (It's risky tho)
Quote Originally Posted by xxLogicaLxx View Post
How to use:1- Download Cheat Engine
2- Open the file (It'll automatically open as a Cheat Engine file once you open it)
3- Check anything you want (It's risky tho)
i recomend to use it in visual basic
How can I find the Offsets?
Is there any tutorial here?
I tried some stuff, but I just know how to force host and the other stuff wont work, cause every value is dynamic
Can this be Helpfull using CheattEngine ??
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us