📫 Hei !

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
📫 Hei !
Hello mpgh users!
My name is Fabio and im '91.
I am a member for some time but only recently i started to write
..will post as soon as possible my first hack for Heroes of Newerth :)

My main languages ​​are C#, PHP and Italian :P
I really like the hacking-spirit, electronics and programming.
Last year i have self-built a 3D printer, some libraries (windows, arduino ..) and some web service..

hope to stay well, mates 👌
Hello , there welcome back
Quote Originally Posted by TheTrigger View Post
Hello mpgh users!
My name is Fabio and im '91.
I am a member for some time but only recently i started to write
..will post as soon as possible my first hack for Heroes of Newerth

My main languages ​​are C#, PHP and Italian :P
I really like the hacking-spirit, electronics and programming.
Last year i have self-built a 3D printer, some libraries (windows, arduino ..) and some web service..

hope to stay well, mates 👌
We all hate you


Jk
Welcome, Enjoy your stay at this awesome forum
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us