WTSLegit CSGO Accounts (DMG, LE, LEM, SMFC) Absolutely NO HACKS!!!

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
Legit CSGO Accounts (DMG, LE, LEM, SMFC) Absolutely NO HACKS!!!
Hi,

I have the following accounts for sale:
[DMG] 8 digit = overwatch: no = 54 hours
[LE] 8 digit = overwatch: yes = 351 hours
[LEM] 8 digit = overwatch: no = 190 hours
[SMFC] 8 digit = overwatch: no = 174 hours

No hacks have ever been used on these accounts; never played with anyone that hacked, these are 100% legit, money-back guaranteed. Only I have played on these accounts. I don't know if there are any other games on these accounts; there probably aren't, so I'm not adding it to the price.

I will accept the following payment methods:
-Cash, 1:1, via PayPal (PREFERRED)
-CD-KEYS of CS:GO, valued at $3/copy
-Case keys, valued $1.50/key
-CS:GO accounts ranked silver/nova/mg1, no higher than mg1, valued at $5/account.

Contact me: csgoboosterna AT gmail DOT com
We can exchange skype there, or PM me. I accept payment first so buyer should get a middle man if necessary.

I am also offering boosting services.
You need to provide proof of accounts.
Do I post screenshots of the account? How do I provide proof?
Quote Originally Posted by csgoboosterNA View Post
Do I post screenshots of the account? How do I provide proof?
Yes /10char.
Here are screen shots of the accounts.
selling global elite account
1200 wins
overwatch
3 knifes and 2 awp dragon lores fn

for 3000$ contact me on steam if interested mohdab1212
Can someone remove this guys post?? ^^^^

bump
Quote Originally Posted by csgoboosterNA View Post
Hi,

I have the following accounts for sale:
[DMG] 8 digit = overwatch: no = 54 hours
[LE] 8 digit = overwatch: yes = 351 hours
[LEM] 8 digit = overwatch: no = 190 hours
[SMFC] 8 digit = overwatch: no = 174 hours

No hacks have ever been used on these accounts; never played with anyone that hacked, these are 100% legit, money-back guaranteed. Only I have played on these accounts. I don't know if there are any other games on these accounts; there probably aren't, so I'm not adding it to the price.

I will accept the following payment methods:
-Cash, 1:1, via PayPal (PREFERRED)
-CD-KEYS of CS:GO, valued at $3/copy
-Case keys, valued $1.50/key
-CS:GO accounts ranked silver/nova/mg1, no higher than mg1, valued at $5/account.

Contact me: csgoboosterna AT gmail DOT com
We can exchange skype there, or PM me. I accept payment first so buyer should get a middle man if necessary.

I am also offering boosting services.
What's a 8 digit account? i never understand what those are
I will buy one
add me on skype : modesttwistt14
How much for the SMFC account?
offer about silver 1 account and only 10 wins
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?