Soldsouthmerc's DayZ SA Gear Service || Fastest/Custom Gear Delivery

This listing is no longer active - the transaction has been completed.

Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
southmerc's DayZ SA Gear Service || Fastest/Custom Gear Delivery
PVP Custom Gear @ NEW SALE PRICE OF €4 EUR!

You get my custom outfit and gear, updated frequently, and always pictured here! I give you the what's necessary for you to go out and try to survive. You will have plenty of space to fill with your own loot







Pricing::

€4 EUR via PayPal. Gear will be delivered to you. I also offer bulk sale at sets of 5 and 10 @ 25% OFF!

I hand deliver these items from my stashes during transaction. So a VOUCH would be deeply appreciated!



Included::

- Elvis' and WarKriminal's GodBox & my own WARDROBE box *WiP*
- Incepted ammo box with stacks of weapon magazines for M4, MP5, & AKM!
- This set has M4, I can change this.. you tell me what gun, and you use attachments in GodBox!
- I am currently supplying 1 tent with gear!!



The gear is simple to use. MP5 is in the Olive HIGH CAP. The Black HIGH CAP is ready to supplement your entire arsenal. There is no need to go into the black vest, just keep reloading and throwing away the empty magazine.



southmerc on ts3.gotgeared.com:5310

Quote Originally Posted by superguyyy View Post

Once payment is received.. I supply you with server and specific location of cloned gear within Berezino Березино. I hand deliver these items from my stashes during transaction. So a VOUCH would be deeply appreciated!

Gear is delivered in Berezino.. I provide the server info and specific location within the town's limits.
Mizzle your ads are looking tight. Hit me up today and we can consolidate out uniform/outfit boxes.
I did.

Oh I see, the post was removed, that contained my skype info.. you counted warkriminal post as a bump.

skype = southmerc
Bumping.. if you read this, you'll know my 8EUR set = buy 1 get 1 free!


3EUR set is still the same!
Hey southmerc we added blood to the kit, come to berezino docks and get some. Woo.
Quote Originally Posted by superguyyy
Pricing::

€4 EUR via PayPal. Gear will be delivered to you. I also offer bulk sale at sets of 5 and 10 @ 25% OFF!


BUMPS! As anticipated.. Set price for gear is now 4 EUR, and includes delivery!! Thread will be updated accordingly.



MODS: Sent updated thread.. If anything else is needed, please reach out to me!
Still selling gear.. a bit different though.. self explanatory! can swap AKM for M4.. thas it!


bumps ..

still selling gear in post above !! choose m4 or AKM.. the rest is part of package!

delivery is back up again .. extra 1 EUR... 5 EUR for gear above w/ delivery !!!!
SAME GEAR ... M4 AVAILABLE.. AKM UNAVAILABLE ATM.. 5 EUR .. GEAR IN BEREZINO ... I CAN DELIVER
Where are you spawning at today man, I see you online
cool, I'll meet up with you later give you some new items
Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?