Fixes Most CA Problems
I'm going to list many problems that happen, associated with combat arms, and then I'm going to tell you how to fix them.
This is where we start:
* Lag
* Combat Arms Wont Load?
* Connecting to server.... Please wait
* Combat Arms Has Encountered a Problem, and Must shut Down.
* Combat arms crashes at login screen
* Hacks
* Glitches
* Tapping
1. Lagg:
Lagg is network traffic, that disallows a program to connect to the server, good and steady, therefore throwing the program off track, and "lagging" behind.
If you are lagging:
* Close Any Music You have running on your computer, besides combat arms.
* Turn off the "blood" feature, in the combat arms settings tab.
* Close excess programs, and allow your computer to clean up.
* Delete your 40 gigabytes of useless that you wouldn't bother to clean up.
* De-Fragment your computer.
* Scan your computer for virus's, and use Spy-bot SND, to delete spy-ware, which might be connecting to the net and clogging it.
* Get more downloads, as combat arms can run from like 50 KB/s to 200 KB/s and by this I mean accelerate your internet.
*You can also go to your Combat Arms Folder and delete music in your BGM.
~Alternatives~
Restart PC
Restart Combat Arms
Reinstall
Re-download
Recovery
Restore
Try other games
Run CCleaner (Google it, its great)
Make sure both processors on your PC are enabled.
2. Combat Arms Wont Load:
A simple fix.
Ctrl+alt+delete >> Task Manager >> Processes >> Engine.exe >> End Process >> Try starting CA again.
3. Connecting To Server...Please Wait:
This is the worst problem ever. I hate it.
Its not you its Nexon. There servers are slow and we have to wait for them. That's the only way. Unless you wanna make a formal complaint and tell them to buy more servers.
4. Combat Arms Has Encountered a Problem, and Must shut Down:
If you go to your Combat Arms folder, and open up the original engine.exe, then it should work.
5. Combat Arms Crashes At Login Screen:
I havent heard of it crashing without hacks.
With hacks you need to make sure that they are not patched or that they have been fully coded to work with your System. XP, Vista ...
6. Hacks:
Read this before complaining to yourself:
* Are my hacks Patched?
* Are my hacks needing a bypass?
* Are my hacks built for my Operating System?
* Are my Anti-Virus's Off?
* Is my hack confirmed to even work?
* Are my Hacks even Hacks?
* Have I Injected them Properly, into the CORRECT place?
* Have I Re-Read the Instructions?
7. Glitches:
Glitches are rare to find. You should be looking carefully for them and making sure that your going in the correct way. YouTube is a good resource.
8. Tapping.
* Am I turning off my Wireless/Ethernet cable and tapping, in a 10 second time frame?
* Am I completely disconnected from my network?
* Have i completely re-established connection, for the tapping to take place?
Enjoy.
PM me if you think I should add anything.
Remember, this is a small guide, for new players. With re-occurring issues.
Please Thank Me if you found this useful.
This is where we start:
* Lag
* Combat Arms Wont Load?
* Connecting to server.... Please wait
* Combat Arms Has Encountered a Problem, and Must shut Down.
* Combat arms crashes at login screen
* Hacks
* Glitches
* Tapping
1. Lagg:
Lagg is network traffic, that disallows a program to connect to the server, good and steady, therefore throwing the program off track, and "lagging" behind.
If you are lagging:
* Close Any Music You have running on your computer, besides combat arms.
* Turn off the "blood" feature, in the combat arms settings tab.
* Close excess programs, and allow your computer to clean up.
* Delete your 40 gigabytes of useless that you wouldn't bother to clean up.
* De-Fragment your computer.
* Scan your computer for virus's, and use Spy-bot SND, to delete spy-ware, which might be connecting to the net and clogging it.
* Get more downloads, as combat arms can run from like 50 KB/s to 200 KB/s and by this I mean accelerate your internet.
*You can also go to your Combat Arms Folder and delete music in your BGM.
~Alternatives~
Restart PC
Restart Combat Arms
Reinstall
Re-download
Recovery
Restore
Try other games
Run CCleaner (Google it, its great)
Make sure both processors on your PC are enabled.
2. Combat Arms Wont Load:
A simple fix.
Ctrl+alt+delete >> Task Manager >> Processes >> Engine.exe >> End Process >> Try starting CA again.
3. Connecting To Server...Please Wait:
This is the worst problem ever. I hate it.
Its not you its Nexon. There servers are slow and we have to wait for them. That's the only way. Unless you wanna make a formal complaint and tell them to buy more servers.
4. Combat Arms Has Encountered a Problem, and Must shut Down:
If you go to your Combat Arms folder, and open up the original engine.exe, then it should work.
5. Combat Arms Crashes At Login Screen:
I havent heard of it crashing without hacks.
With hacks you need to make sure that they are not patched or that they have been fully coded to work with your System. XP, Vista ...
6. Hacks:
Read this before complaining to yourself:
* Are my hacks Patched?
* Are my hacks needing a bypass?
* Are my hacks built for my Operating System?
* Are my Anti-Virus's Off?
* Is my hack confirmed to even work?
* Are my Hacks even Hacks?
* Have I Injected them Properly, into the CORRECT place?
* Have I Re-Read the Instructions?
7. Glitches:
Glitches are rare to find. You should be looking carefully for them and making sure that your going in the correct way. YouTube is a good resource.
8. Tapping.
* Am I turning off my Wireless/Ethernet cable and tapping, in a 10 second time frame?
* Am I completely disconnected from my network?
* Have i completely re-established connection, for the tapping to take place?
Enjoy.
PM me if you think I should add anything.
Remember, this is a small guide, for new players. With re-occurring issues.
Please Thank Me if you found this useful.
