SmileDetectedBlack Ops 2 Multiplayer NoRecoil

Posts 46–60 of 60 · Page 4 of 4
Quote Originally Posted by REALPurpleOldMaN View Post
ok ok so you will NOT get vac banned for using this is private lobbys with bots? right?
I've never been banned from using a hack in a custom game (that's the one with bots, not private match). And I have never gotten banned from a hack in a private match either.
I love this
----------------------
Guys dont listen to him, i just got banned ug im so done with this btw i used it with bots
DETECTED IN ONLINE
Quote Originally Posted by Paulana View Post
DETECTED IN ONLINE
YOU GOT IT
Played with it works well havnt been banned yet so pretty hidden nice work man
i got fucking banned is there a working antiban for black ops 2 ?
Quote Originally Posted by janole1234 View Post
i got fucking banned is there a working antiban for black ops 2 ?
thats what you risked for.
OP, you should probably mark this as detected...
How come it doesnt work for me
I have tried every gun and all of them have recoil with this hack.
Quote Originally Posted by WasianX View Post
How come it doesnt work for me
I have tried every gun and all of them have recoil with this hack.
Last post on this thread "12-07-2014"
This Thread was posted on the date "10-25-2014"
I THINK IT STILL WORKS 100% 10/10 - IGN
Quote Originally Posted by hector__ View Post
Nice trojan
Thats why its approved, yea dumbass
Quote Originally Posted by [NEWACCOUNT]Yano View Post
Thats why its approved, yea dumbass




no insults!!! Kappa
Posts 46–60 of 60 · Page 4 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?