WTTMy Gold V LoL acc [NA] for brand new CS:GO acc

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
My Gold V LoL acc [NA] for brand new CS:GO acc
Looking to trade my Gold V League of Legends account [North America] for a brand new CS:GO account. Just add me as a friend on steam and gift me CS:GO and the LoL account is yours. I would like to talk to you on skype or Teamspeak first though, to make sure everything is legit.

My LoL account has 83 Champions and around 15 skins. Gold border from Season 3. A few ward skins and summoner icons. I have never had a chat ban or any type of ban for that matter.

You can contact me on skype "Kopro" pic is of Kha'zix.

EDIT: added new screenshot

You still need to have screenshots posted. Just censor your IGN.
Quote Originally Posted by Cataclypse View Post
You still need to have screenshots posted. Just censor your IGN.
Thanks. I just did that. Sorry it took so long.
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?