WTSCOL 1 | perms |

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
COL 1 | perms |
I do have original email connected to account, I have info for it too. I can change email to buyers desire.

Banned once for advertising in room titles.

Middleman will be used once I find one.

Price:
Starter: $60
A/W: $100

Skype: Empathyfaith | Picture of a bird.

Also anyone know any contact information instead of Skype? I'm going to try MSN..but, I may consider Skype.






































I'll give $20-30, update me if the price is good. I know you want more, but these days, everyone has Accounts like that wanting more cash.. If my offer's good, then Private Message me, and add me on skype. Skype: Justr4n
Quote Originally Posted by kamart512 View Post
I'll give $20-30, update me if the price is good. I know you want more, but these days, everyone has Accounts like that wanting more cash.. If my offer's good, then Private Message me, and add me on skype. Skype: Justr4n
Sorry, but if you're still up, add my skype: Empathyfaith and quote me when you do.
KIK is a good one, or else use hotmail just send emails back and forth there.
ill buy right now with OMM for $40-$60 add me on skype marco21563
Be sure to check out my COL 1 CA NA account for sale in case this one doesnt look as good.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us