InfoRobocraft AntiHacks Updates

Posts 16–30 of 30 · Page 2 of 2
my hack still works
I mean all hacks smg,rail,plasma,colision,radar,etc
Yer but u can still use them but if u use it it comes up with a msg saying u have a missing file, Then it takes u out of the game. But ur fine it doesnt ban u!
and i dont care if i get banned i know how to use wpe
no there is no message


Just received this massage while using hack ingame. After this dissconnected.
Me too...

Get kicked after one minute or two.
But can even play an entire battle without be kicked.

Dunno how they detect the hack...
Update*
They Periodically scan your files and if anything is out of place it Kicks you.

As of now
It seems Rapid Rail-guns work but not rapid Plasma's
no collide works
No sway/ Accuracy works
Projectile speed works
Unsure of Anti-cheat
I've been able to play for an hour without any kick. They don't scan your files, they check how often you're firing. Don't use RoF hacks. Simple as that.
Quote Originally Posted by apemanzilla View Post
I've been able to play for an hour without any kick. They don't scan your files, they check how often you're firing. Don't use RoF hacks. Simple as that.
That is what I am thinking, the only thing they did in this update was check the rate of fire due to the amount of people just blindly using this plasma hack. If they see this anomaly, then they scan your files and then you get this error? Otherwise every other hack should still be working perfectly fine, due to it still being rendered client side.
Quote Originally Posted by Lightangell View Post
That is what I am thinking, the only thing they did in this update was check the rate of fire due to the amount of people just blindly using this plasma hack. If they see this anomaly, then they scan your files and then you get this error? Otherwise every other hack should still be working perfectly fine, due to it still being rendered client side.
No. There were no changes to the client, no additional packets. They do not scan your files, period. Instead, the server will do basic checks whenever you fire to make sure that you are firing at a reasonable speed (no too insanely high) and not doing an insane amount of DPS.
I have my rate of fire increased by 33% for plasmas and I've yet to receive a kick, so the RoF can be higher than normal, just not sure how high.

Also confirmed working, no collision, radar, anti radar, increased zoom, no zoom scope, no weather,
Seems like everything works well
But sometime I've get kicked by server for invailed data when I fire plasmas :/
Seems like they fixed detections
Rapid fire still works for me, i just get kicked for invalid data
Quote Originally Posted by Pato@940 View Post
Rapid fire still works for me, i just get kicked for invalid data
So if you're getting kicked then it's not working.
Quote Originally Posted by moot_ View Post
So if you're getting kicked then it's not working.
I'm just wondering if the volley of fire that gets you kicked actually counts. It might be worth it to waste someone you really want to and then get kicked from the game. I think it does because people on the official forum are still complaining about rapid fire plasma.
Posts 16–30 of 30 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?