BUYING GEB SET
Hello Guys,
I would like to buy the Geb set (priest)
I am willing to pay $15 dollars in amazon/paypal giftcards
pm me (on mpgh) if you are interested
I might change the offer a little
Oh yeah...
I am also willing to trade a Rank 106 PAD (puzzles and dragons) account with around 7 million gold (i will give you the transfer code)
if you are interested, i can show you pictures (nvm gonna put PAD account in another post soon)
and...
Can you even get the geb set yet????
*facepalm*
I would like to buy the Geb set (priest)
I am willing to pay $15 dollars in amazon/paypal giftcards
pm me (on mpgh) if you are interested
I might change the offer a little

Oh yeah...
I am also willing to trade a Rank 106 PAD (puzzles and dragons) account with around 7 million gold (i will give you the transfer code)
if you are interested, i can show you pictures (nvm gonna put PAD account in another post soon)
and...
Can you even get the geb set yet????
*facepalm*

