How To Edit Hacks

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
How To Edit Hacks
I recently downloaded the sin hack for unturned. Problem is it has a gold hack and I do not know how to edit hacks. I looked at guides and they all say change instruction #x, but I do not know what they mean by instructions. Can someone show me how to remove the gold hack from hacks or explain to me how to edit instructions and how to find instructions?
Quote Originally Posted by gunnerlunner View Post
I recently downloaded the sin hack for unturned. Problem is it has a gold hack and I do not know how to edit hacks. I looked at guides and they all say change instruction #x, but I do not know what they mean by instructions. Can someone show me how to remove the gold hack from hacks or explain to me how to edit instructions and how to find instructions?
As I answered all our files are locked to prevent anyone to copy or change anything at this point do you create the server to your friend.
Quote Originally Posted by KastOn_Bag View Post
As I answered all our files are locked to prevent anyone to copy or change anything at this point do you create the server to your friend.
Oh I did not notice you reply to it. Well I join my friends server and I hope its not too much to ask, but would it be possible to make a variant of the hack that does not include the gold hack?
Maybe an Assembly .dll that is more stealth mode, without the passive inf jumping and faster crouch walk "Stealth ServerHack 0.#" To avoid immediate bans by a scouting admin
Can you help?(if u can)How to turn off fast sneak
I think that it should all just be in the menu. Nothing should be automatic.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us