QuestionSolvedMoney Script

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Money Script
Hi guys, I am looking for SCRIPT which would give me Money in the wasteland (0.9h) server (i think). I dont care if script is detected, I just need to find out that simple line of code, and I hope you guys can help me with that...

P.S. By script I mean the one which I would but inside sqf file...
U need to find the variable for money in that server. Changes often I believe. I don't have an up to date variable for you
i found it try and reply if its work for you
CASH_WASTELAND = {
player setVariable ["cmoney",(player getVariable "cmoney") + 500000];
};
[] spawn CASH_WASTELAND;

have a nice day

[edit] Jme is right, if it doesent work, try to find the correct variable name for your server
It worked, thanks dude...

Other thing, maybe you guys have codes for god mod and infinite ammo (chopper, jet)...
Quote Originally Posted by martuksxxxx View Post
It worked, thanks dude...

Other thing, maybe you guys have codes for god mod and infinite ammo (chopper, jet)...
Ok I got it, close this threat...
Quote Originally Posted by martuksxxxx View Post
Ok I got it, close this threat...
Solved.
/Closed
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?