WTSCS:GO Knife

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
CS:GO Knife
Hello I want to venture out from the steam market and sell here as I need money to afford the new wow expansion so i have decieded to sell my knife my knife
★ Huntsman Knife | Crimson Web

Payment Method: PayPal only. I have verified PayPal and everything is fine with my Steam account, I have 80+games with alot of hours on my 4 year old account.

I want to get at least 80% of market price. I will not go first unless you're a mod, middleman, admin or something like that.
We can use a trusted middleman if you're just a regular user. Or you can just go first if there's any chance you trust me.

Hit me up on Skype if you're interested, my username is: lukey_boy2
Quote Originally Posted by nija646 View Post
Hello I want to venture out from the steam market and sell here as I need money to afford the new wow expansion so i have decieded to sell my knife my knife
★ Huntsman Knife | Crimson Web

Payment Method: PayPal only. I have verified PayPal and everything is fine with my Steam account, I have 80+games with alot of hours on my 4 year old account.

I want to get at least 80% of market price. I will not go first unless you're a mod, middleman, admin or something like that.
We can use a trusted middleman if you're just a regular user. Or you can just go first if there's any chance you trust me.

Hit me up on Skype if you're interested, my username is: lukey_boy2
Added you on skype.
How much do you want?
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us