Anti Cheat?

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Anti Cheat?
I just looked at it for a few minutes, seems to look familiar not ? tip: ghosts??


image seems to be auto cropped (left side incomplete)
full image url: http://puu.sh/cAUga/e0c22ff984.png

At first glance it looks like same AC from ghosts though I can't say for sure yet

Discussion or new input requested
I'm assuming its going to be as shitty as MW3 or Ghosts. VAC does not seems to be enabled for this game.
Quote Originally Posted by NightmareTX_RETIRED View Post
I'm assuming its going to be as shitty as MW3 or Ghosts. VAC does not seems to be enabled for this game.
On the store page it does not say that VAC is enabled, do we really get this open door again?
Quote Originally Posted by SammyDoge1 View Post

On the store page it does not say that VAC is enabled, do we really get this open door again?
Can you set the var data_validation_enabled = 0 before anything else ?
Reverse the function, I got no idea without having the game. I even had to teamviewer someone to get me the dump from the MP exe lol

reverse it and change the jz to jnz as we did with ghosts equipment checks

That tampering check leads back to

Code:
.text:000000014013E745                 jz      loc_14013E850
debug in realtime to find the check and fiddle with it
Quote Originally Posted by distiny View Post
Can you set the var data_validation_enabled = 0 before anything else ?
Reverse the function, I got no idea without having the game. I even had to teamviewer someone to get me the dump from the MP exe lol

reverse it and change the jz to jnz as we did with ghosts equipment checks

That tampering check leads back to

Code:
.text:000000014013E745                 jz      loc_14013E850
debug in realtime to find the check and fiddle with it
i would love to upload you a dump but I have a terrible upload quota here on college....
I got a dump, I said I had to teamview a friend to get a proper dump since he had no idea how to do it
Apparently these Tamper detections are logged and sent to VAC and Sledgehammer AC. Be carefull when editing those.
You noticed that since today night AW "officially" have VAC?

Looks like 32 bit anyways, so its mainly useless
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?