WTS2 Beta Accounts 1 with alpha pirate and an evolved dragon account

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
2 Beta Accounts 1 with alpha pirate and an evolved dragon account
Ok, i'm doing this properly this time, the other time was a bit too rushed, plus one of the pictures I posted wasn't even from either account, so today, I will list the badges, some weapons, etc..
And at my previous selling, somebody said betas didn't go for much? Why not? I thought alpha pirates costed a fair bit... A friend said he sold his alpha pirate for $115 dollars and it wasn't much different from mine

The first account, a beta, all the 6 year shit, star sword, nothing really "big" but it's a beta, and all the book of lore shops items are there, so yeah, and most of the book of lore shit isn't even bought, so you could go buy that.... plus 50 bag spaces, so that's pretty cool, I never really use it for anything,


I have an dragonlord confirmed account (you can have that aswell lol, but the only good thing on there is pretty much a dragonlord verification)

Second Actual Account is an alpha pirate
All six year shit, badges, 300+ items in bank, 50 items allowed/inventory spaces



Not sure why idiots browsing these forums say bundles like these aren't worth more than $30 i've seen non-beta, probably botted accounts with 6 month membership being the only good thing on it, go for $80...
David animosity or whatever the guy's name is is getting on my nerves....
"2 betas ive put 6 years of work into arent worth over $30 even if upgrades are over $150, coming with another beta and a dragonlord where you can get evolved dragonlord armor)...

if the pictures arent enough, i'll give people interested bank pics, etc...
Why do you have, like, three different threads? Just include the information from each account into one big thread.
Whats your Skype? Im interested in the Alpha/Beta Account
.aren't people just hacking so many of these accounts everywhere anyway?
Quote Originally Posted by dragondagger View Post
.aren't people just hacking so many of these accounts everywhere anyway?
What do you mean?
I'm interested. What are some of the items on the Alpha account?
Quote Originally Posted by Falkion View Post
I'm interested. What are some of the items on the Alpha account?
You will not take this from me -.-
Quote Originally Posted by Falkion View Post
I'm interested. What are some of the items on the Alpha account?
how much you offering??
umm,why did you blur out the items and weapons and stuff u had on lol. no offence but isnt that what your trying to sell? im actually confused a lil...is there a reason?
I've added you outkhast, reply
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?