Probably someone is already working on it but just so they dont forget it.
that may not be so easy....
c'mon, there is about 8-9 hours of game in "normal mode" and you are can lvl up prestige, dont be so lazy)
after 19 and a half hours there was a man with 32 lvl of 2nd prestige
P.S. i think personalization stuff unlocker will be better)
we will see what we/i can do with memory edits etc stay tuned (currently downloadin the game first :P )
How to use this ?
Unlock All: 0x290e320 [0x1770,0xff;]NON HOST
Originally Posted by Items
How to use this ?
Unlock All: 0x290e320 [0x1770,0xff;]NON HOST
Its in HEX, The kind used in coding..
You can change it back to an address that CE uses.
Google is your friend.
I want to know this, too.
Got bored of that levling. I'm now Prestige 5.
Is it possible to use a rankhack in this game?
I spend some Euros to that Guy with the first working release.
Originally Posted by pwxY
Is it possible to use a rankhack in this game?
I spend some Euros to that Guy with the first working release.
just wait a bit and we will have something ready i guess :P takes a tad more time in this game as you have to bypass some stuff im workin on it