Solved[ApocalypseBOT] Free?

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
[ApocalypseBOT] Free?
Hey, Is can I only get [ApocalypseBOT] from buying it or is there a copy floating around there?
You can buy it I think it found free but be careful with virus or backdoors (the same) so you don't get infected with a keylogger
Quote Originally Posted by MrRootHD View Post
You can buy it I think it found free but be careful with virus or backdoors (the same) so you don't get infected with a keylogger
Quote Originally Posted by pdlpost View Post
Most Apocalypsebots have a keylogger without people even knowing. But im sure someone will have one. Darkbot is better though.
Thanks, for the help.
Most Apocalypsebots have a keylogger without people even knowing. But im sure someone will have one. Darkbot is better though.
I have one clean ^-^
No response after two days, assuming solved.
/Closed
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us