Does it have offline bots?

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Does it have offline bots?
Can you play with bots offline? What about xp?
You don't get xp if you play offline.
Quote Originally Posted by pwxY View Post
You don't get xp if you play offline.
but is there offline with bots? Im interested to know.
Quote Originally Posted by SammyDoge1 View Post

but is there offline with bots? Im interested to know.
No, I don't think there are no offline with bots. Just that stupid Combat Readiness Program that NO ONE uses....>.>
Quote Originally Posted by Corogast View Post
No, I don't think there are no offline wit hbots. Just that stupid Combat Readiness Program that NO ONE uses....>.>
Hmm since bots were amazing test subjects in a closed environment.
Quote Originally Posted by SammyDoge1 View Post

Hmm since bots were amazing test subjects in a closed environment.
Oh, there is Private Match, so you could use that instead! Man, I can't believe I didn't see that....anyways you can just make a private match with bots activated.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?