ExclamationHelpPhoenix Source 1.9.2 Registration Help

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Phoenix Source 1.9.2 Registration Help
Hello everybody. I'm trying to register an account on the Phoenix 1.9.2 Private Server. I have set up the source and everything is really nice and I am loving it a lot but I cannot, for the life of me, figure out how to register an account because it will give me "Internal Server Error" for every username I try. I have also tried different password guidelines, like if it has to have caps, numbers, punctuation, etc. but none of that worked either. Any ideas on what's wrong? I have looked over many different threads and posts on Private Servers but nothing I found was helpful. Thanks -DethStrike
Come on people, even a simple "I don't know" would be nice. Its been days now and not a single person who viewed this has said anything. Grow a pair and reply to the thread...
Ok, I will help, you have my skype - pserverlink

GG
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?