Trade My Hack - Shitbrick V2.3

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Trade My Hack - Shitbrick V2.3
I'm looking for something to trade my hack for. It works and is undetected, but I'm not sure what i want for it. So basically it's kinda up for auction, if anyone can offer me anything i need (I'm not sure what) then we can call it a deal.

Here's my trainer:


Thank You
I already have like three that work....
ill give u porn lol
Quote Originally Posted by englishpom View Post
lvl 17 account....
If your honest, i want all the recovery questions and answers. I also want to change them all before i give you the hack. I'll give it an Admin to give you once i have changed everything if you want?

Quote Originally Posted by pwnedgamer View Post
ill give u porn lol
I have enough to last me life three times over.
Quote Originally Posted by scooby107 View Post
If your honest, i want all the recovery questions and answers. I also want to change them all before i give you the hack. I'll give it an Admin to give you once i have changed everything if you want?



I have enough to last me life three times over.

i can give u a lv 20 with gold premium e-mail me at wwechampabdel@yahoo.com
im wondering how i have that trainer....?
wow um not exactly what i can trade for that lol

but i have a working hack

not mines but this is how i do things =/

xfire:aznheat360
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?