OutdatedBallistic by pikis201

Posts 16–30 of 43 · Page 2 of 3
I'm having the same problems, i played 12 minutes on chrome but now i can't do it again
i tried clicking the plugincontainer clicking x and it didn't work
i know this works but there must be some trick or something..
i also done this on firefox no luck, if anyone could help it would be amazing!
Quote Originally Posted by PerfectVesta View Post
I'm having the same problems, i played 12 minutes on chrome but now i can't do it again
i tried clicking the plugincontainer clicking x and it didn't work
i know this works but there must be some trick or something..
i also done this on firefox no luck, if anyone could help it would be amazing!
Plugin container is only for Firefox. On chrome there is chrome####.exe

Ps. I stoped Updating Hack becouse of some mebers that CAN'T be patiant and polite!
Quote Originally Posted by pikis201 View Post
Plugin container is only for Firefox. On chrome there is chrome####.exe

Ps. I stoped Updating Hack becouse of some mebers that CAN'T be patiant and polite!

Please pikis201, update the hack

I've been checking back here every day to see if you have updated it, I've been pretty patient I think..
Quote Originally Posted by Zamidah View Post
Please pikis201, update the hack

I've been checking back here every day to see if you have updated it, I've been pretty patient I think..
Ballistic hac still works so , use it !
Quote Originally Posted by pikis201 View Post
Ballistic hac still works so , use it !
LOL so u made this???? i downloaded ur so called hack made by you, which you are not the owner of it, plus i seen this, the exact hack on other webpages and long before u even posted it on here, LEECHER, at least stop lieing and give the proper respects to the real makers of this program
even the contract wars hack is not made by you, the only differents that ur copied hack from other site which 1000% you did got it from some were else and added an lua script thats pretty much so again give the real credits to the people or the real owner of the hacks, cuz if i start to post sites were i see the same eaxct hack u posted for contract wars and balistic i wouldnt have space on here to post all the webpages with the same exact hacks ur posting in here LEECHER !!!
it still works but if you use it you will banned the next day btw nice work
Quote Originally Posted by Gacks View Post
it still works but if you use it you will banned the next day btw nice work
did you try it now??? because i did and dosent work anymore because they updaed the game
please close ts not updating it.
Ultimate ammo, granade and wallhack works GREAT! Thx <3 !
Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Cookies View Post
Ultimate ammo, granade and wallhack works GREAT! for me!
Your welcome !
Posts 16–30 of 43 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?