The Ultimate Chaos REP Bot +/- Chaos War Medals PRIVATE or PUBLIC

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
The Ultimate Chaos REP Bot +/- Chaos War Medals PRIVATE or PUBLIC
Hi, MPGH!

I've not been able to find any efficient and fast Chaos REP bot, therefore I decided to make my own!

*THIS BOT HAS BEEN DESIGNED FOR THE CHAOS FACTIONⓘ!*

NOTE: You probably already know this, but this is a .dmbot file! You'll need to use Le Bot by JamesRo or something similar.



This .ZIP file contains:
The Ultimate Chaos REP bot + Chaos War Medals PRIVATE.dmbot
The Ultimate Chaos REP bot + Chaos War Medals PUBLIC.dmbot
The Ultimate Chaos REP bot PRIVATE.dmbot
The Ultimate Chaos REP bot PUBLIC.dmbot



Why you should choose to use this bot:

It's the most efficient, instead of farming at screen 10, it'll farm at screen 18, where the monsters have an even lower HP.

It accepts Chaos Medals, which you can use in this shop: AQWwiki - World War Lore Mergeⓘ




Bot breakdown:

The bot goes to either a private or public /Mount Dommskullⓘ through out the map Mount Dommskullⓘ, that depends on what file you're using. It moves to screen 18 where two types of Chaos Monstersⓘ are situated, two level 10 Chaos Spidersⓘ and two level 18 Chaos Drowsⓘ.

The bot will now proceed with auto accepting the quest (ID: 3594) Embrace Your Chaosⓘ which requires you to have six Chaos Power Increased which are dropped by the Chaos Monstersⓘ throughout the map. The quest rewards you with 350 Gold, 350 Exp and 350 REP Points.




I recommend:
Using Chaorupter Unlockedⓘ because, the sword deals a whopping 50% more damage to chaos monsters. This sword can be
obtained by defeating High Chaos Knight in Chaos War. It can be quite a task obtaining this weapon but, it is worth it!

Using the Doomknight Battlemage setⓘ because, this set gives a 15% bonus REP whenever you turn a REP quest in. This set can be obtained by being a AQW player for 15 months in the 15 Months Anniversary shop.

Using REP Boostⓘ, you've probably heard this before but, you rank up quite a lot faster when using REP Boost.

Using the Darkblood Stormkingⓘ class, because of the amazing crits you can do with it! Enchant it with full wizard, because Cysero says so: "The class is a straight up caster so you will want the biggest and best Wizard Enh you can possibly grab. We've also done some tweaking with the way that this class works... since it's 100% caster we decided to make it's AUTO ATTACK damage dependant on Int too. In my case (level 50 with FULL Wiz Enh), this has resulted in DOUBLING my AA damage over most other classes. While that is fun and exciting it made balancing this class extra tough."

Playing in a public room, you're probably thinking "playing in a public room is stupid, because you'll get banned!", that's unfortunately true, but there's a good side to it as well, because the monster spawn rate is increased! I personally love to bot in public rooms, but I monitor my bots as well.
I would recommend using the public bot if you monitor it like me!
*BE AWARE THAT YOU COULD GET A PERMANENT BAN BY BOTTING IN A PUBLIC AREA*




The Ultimate Chaos REP bot + Chaos War Medals PRIVATE







The Ultimate Chaos REP bot + Chaos War Medals PUBLIC







The Ultimate Chaos REP bot PRIVATE







The Ultimate Chaos REP bot PUBLIC







Virus Scans:
http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanre...efd1cef8994c0dⓘ
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/8...is/1415311423/ⓘ



The Ultimate Chaos REP Bot_mpgh.net.zip2 KB · 2,124 downloads Clean
I seen like 20 different chaos bot saying they are the ultimate....

I think this is just a clone again
Quote Originally Posted by Eternity View Post
I seen like 20 different chaos bot saying they are the ultimate....

I think this is just a clone again
and you say yours is. how contradicting. at least this guy put effort into his posts unlike yours.
Quote Originally Posted by Daenerys View Post
and you say yours is. how contradicting. at least this guy put effort into his posts unlike yours.
Hey take a hike bud, I don't have spare insults for you
Quote Originally Posted by Jim Morrison View Post
File approved.
Thanks for fixing the scans and approving!

Quote Originally Posted by Eternity View Post
I seen like 20 different chaos bot saying they are the ultimate....

I think this is just a clone again
Please take your time to read this!


"Why you should choose to use this bot:
It's the most efficient, instead of farming at screen 10, it'll farm at screen 18, where the monsters have an even lower HP.

It accepts Chaos Medals, which you can use in this shop: AQWwiki - World War Lore Mergeⓘ"
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?