PostFavorite Class?

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Favorite Class?
Just trying to see what everyone's favorite setup to use is.
I use that AK12 Finger Trap (Elite) and that one shot handgun (Profi).

Sometimes I use that Sniper with the Standard Sniper class.
Bal-27 with Silencer, extended mags and quickdraw.
OP AS FUUUUUU

No secondary (have 2 perks on the first perk or second, gives u a more of an advantage)
Quote Originally Posted by Cookiim0nster View Post
Bal-27 with Silencer, extended mags and quickdraw.
OP AS FUUUUUU

No secondary (have 2 perks on the first perk or second, gives u a more of an advantage)
I usually just use the Bal with Quickdraw, Stock, and Grip. Hate the silencer
At the moment i only used the smgs and i love the DN6 with advanced rifling.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us