AAAAAAAAAAAH

Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
AAAAAAAAAAAH
I saw why on the webcam, I recommend you all to NEVER EVER do that!
It completely ruined the way he looks(in my head)

I am very sad now, I no longer see a stoned bob marley writing posts
Now now, let's not be mean about how people look
Quote Originally Posted by LegendaryAbbo View Post
Now now, let's not be mean about how people look
What's wrong about not looking like a stoned Bob Marley. Atleast I'm not some crazy Arab computer hacker like HD! xD

Anyway no one can write code while stoned ;l
Quote Originally Posted by why06 View Post
What's wrong about not looking like a stoned Bob Marley. Atleast I'm not some crazy Arab computer hacker like HD! xD

Anyway no one can write code while stoned ;l
Nothing wrong with not looking like it, but thats what I expected :P
Quote Originally Posted by Hell_Demon View Post
Nothing wrong with not looking like it, but thats what I expected :P
Believe it or not I did use to have a fro, then I moved on to dreads, and finally twists. Had all that hair for about 2 years before I got sick of it and cut it all off.
0.0 stoned arab dutchmen?
Um, interesting. I'm curious why, Why was on webcam for Hell....
Quote Originally Posted by rwkeith View Post
Um, interesting. I'm curious why, Why was on webcam for Hell....
Let's not assume now, no matter how wrong it may sound and no matter how turned on you might be. ;D

Why, I'm heart broken, no camming for me? What is this...</3
XD Haha,
Quote Originally Posted by rwkeith View Post
Um, interesting. I'm curious why, Why was on webcam for Hell....
I payed him to do a lapdance, but ended up with a WTF look on my face since he didnt look like bob marley
So you are turned on by Bob Marley 0.0 .... How interesting.
i wanna see why on webcam
its not about the look its what u r in inside
Quote Originally Posted by Matrix_NEO006 View Post
its not about the look its what u r in inside
Uh..the guts and the other major organs? :O
I wonder wat dave looks like?
O ya and
I shot the sheriff but i didn't shoot the deputy
^wut

wtf does why look like?
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us