Shaman

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Shaman
Sup guys, my arcangrove rank is 10. And i didnt the shaman or evolved shaman class. Is it good for farming? If yes, what is the enhancement?
Think its the same .....

i saw something that if you reach rank 10 at evo. shaman you get super stronk....
Didnt buy the shaman..* typo error
Quote Originally Posted by danialandsome View Post
Sup guys, my arcangrove rank is 10. And i didnt the shaman or evolved shaman class. Is it good for farming? If yes, what is the enhancement?
Evolved Shamanⓘ

Class Type
Magical

Base Stats
Strength: 23
Intellect: 108
Endurance: 89
Dexterity: 19
Wisdom: 108
Luck: 39

How to use

Evolved Shaman is essentially broken down into a damage dealer and support class. Refreshing Rain is really of no use unless your party happens to be lacking better healers. This class should first cast Elemental Grasp, and then follow up with Freezing Flame and Furious Gale. Both of these skills have great effects behind them. And don’t forget, the more spells you cast, the more powerful Elemental Grasp gets.

Enhancements used
Class: Wizardⓘ
Helm: Wizardⓘ
Cape: Wizardⓘ
Weapon: Wizardⓘ / Luckyⓘ



Shamanⓘ

Class Type

Magical

Base Stats
Strength: 23
Intellect: 108
Endurance: 89
Dexterity: 19
Wisdom: 108
Luck: 39

How to use
Shaman's a pretty cool class, definitely worth all of the farming for it. Excellent at farming, the first skill Ancestor's Flame hits up to three enemies with nice damage, you can then follow up with Hydrophobia. This'll do nice damage as well as healing you for a tiny bit. When in battle, always make sure to use Elemental Embrace first. It'll strengthen all of your skills a little bit. When Dry Lightning crits, it's fatal. With a nice luck spread it's good for quick kills. I'd avoid trying to use this in dragged out fights such as solos but for farming and quick kills in the likes of PvP, it's excellent.

Enhancements used
Class: Wizardⓘ
Helm: Wizardⓘ
Cape: Wizardⓘ
Weapon: Wizardⓘ
I personally do not like either class. Mana regen is too little for my liking. Get TSS or DBSK for farming instead.
Quote Originally Posted by Atheoi View Post
I personally do not like either class. Mana regen is too little for my liking. Get TSS or DBSK for farming instead.
Got both but just wondering if shaman was a good class. From the looks of the armor,looks cool.
Quote Originally Posted by danialandsome View Post
Got both but just wondering if shaman was a good class. From the looks of the armor,looks cool.
Shaman is lacking good mana regeneration, but it is excellent at clearing low level monsters FAST! recommended if you're farming low level monsters, but it really just lacks general sustain when soloing...

Hope I helped you! But I would recommend Dark Blood StormKingⓘ for a balanced farming and soloing, I know that everyone recommends this class, but god! Dark Blood StormKingⓘ is really an excellent class!
Quote Originally Posted by Cardboard_Cat View Post
Shaman is lacking good mana regeneration, but it is excellent at clearing low level monsters FAST! recommended if you're farming low level monsters, but it really just lacks general sustain when soloing...

Hope I helped you! But I would recommend Dark Blood StormKing for a balanced farming and soloing, I know that everyone recommends this class, but god! Dark Blood StormKing is really an excellent class!
Already got it btw, and yeah thanks for helping bro
Quote Originally Posted by danialandsome View Post
Already got it btw, and yeah thanks for helping bro
No problem!
Shaman is a farming class
Evolved Shaman is a PvP class

Evolved Shaman Is -Full wiz
Shamn-Full wiz

I use Evolved shamn-3 luck 1 wiz in pvp
Quote Originally Posted by Eternity View Post
Shaman is a farming class
Evolved Shaman is a PvP class

Evolved Shaman Is -Full wiz
Shamn-Full wiz

I use Evolved shamn-3 luck 1 wiz in pvp
Oh I see. Shaman has lack of mana regeneration, so i deleted the class lol.
Quote Originally Posted by danialandsome View Post
Oh I see. Shaman has lack of mana regeneration, so i deleted the class lol.
Yeah.

If you want to farm use Elemental Dragomancer, or any Muti attack class.
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us