Solvedspecs

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
specs
Hi !
Can I make DayZ: Mod run normal on this computer ,somehow ?
2GB ram
GT210 1GB
AMD Athlon™64 X2 Dual Core Processor 5200+ 2.71 GHZ
Well, these are the minumum system requirments for Arma 2 OA:
Windows XP or newer
Dual Core CPU
256 MB RAM & Pixel Shader 3.0 or better
DirectX 9.0c or newer
9 GB free HDD space

You can certainly try, but you might be disappointed.
That looks very bad, if you want CCG 30+ FPS, be very disapointed...
Okay , thank you !
Quote Originally Posted by dZINISS View Post
Okay , thank you !
Believe this is solved.
/Closed
I have a similar problem too. I have a good gpu but it doesn't let me set it to 1920 x 1080. The resolution is somewhat messed up and i don't know why.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us