So I have this awesome account and want to trade a unused guardian class code for aqw
WTTSo I have this awesome account and want to trade a unused guardian class code for aqw
Hot right now
See all listings
Elite Selling / Trading / Buying
Selling Accounts/Keys/ItemsWhat exactly is it that you are trading?
It's not very clear from the way you said it.
Also, it's probably best for you not to post your character page here, as it can get you banned. Better to use pictures and provide proof that you actually own the account (blur out the username)
It's not very clear from the way you said it.
Also, it's probably best for you not to post your character page here, as it can get you banned. Better to use pictures and provide proof that you actually own the account (blur out the username)
I figured as much, but he should try to make his post more clear if he wants people to be interested.
Provide in-game screenshots to prove ownership of the account and remove your character page in order to ensure you account does not get banned by AE.
Watch out for scammers

Solved!!!!!!
GUYS THAT'S MY ACCOUNT!!!
SOME GUY HACKED IT I DON'T KNOW WHO ...
DEVILSCORNER GAVE THAT TO ME !!!!
PLEASE I NEED IT BACK!
I worked hard for that and it got hacked!
SOME GUY HACKED IT I DON'T KNOW WHO ...
DEVILSCORNER GAVE THAT TO ME !!!!
PLEASE I NEED IT BACK!
I worked hard for that and it got hacked!
