QuestionQuestion and infraction request

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Question and infraction request
Hey I wasn't sure where to ask questions like these and i couldn't find anywhere suitable to put this thread, but how many infractions until you get a ban? I have a few infractions and wasn't sure why i got one for replying to a question, the rest of my infractions are understandable but one for replying to a question. I don't think that's very fair. What happened was i posted "This needs to hurry up and get approved!" I received an infraction for that which i understand, someone then quoted me say that i shouldn't push staff to approve attachments. I then replied "I never asked for it to be approved, i said it simply needs to hurry up and be approved" I then got an extra infraction for that quote, i would like an answer to my question and if possible the infraction for replying to a question to be removed. Much thanks in advance.
You will get banned if you have 3 points. (3 active infractions).
---
First infraction is valid but the second is not. (according to what you said).
The second one reason was: Request Approve which is false.
A simple misunderstand. @Horror
For fucks sake @Horror lrn2read u peenhead

The last infraction will be reversed. @Liz

/closed
2nd infraction reversed.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us