[BEWARE SCAMMER ALERT]

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
[BEWARE SCAMMER ALERT]
Hey guys im warning you guys on a scammer. I dont know if he has an account here, but he tried to sell me amazon accounts, and I payed him. Then he delted my contact and never responded. Just a freindly warning BEWARE OF THIS GUY


Damn sorry about your loss
Quote Originally Posted by lefish View Post
Damn sorry about your loss
Thanks man, beware of him
His name is SWAGMASTER. That's where I stopped caring about this thread.
Sadly idk his name on here
Thanks for the warning. I'll stay away from him.
Quote Originally Posted by meemin2 View Post
Hey guys im warning you guys on a scammer. I dont know if he has an account here, but he tried to sell me amazon accounts, and I payed him. Then he delted my contact and never responded. Just a freindly warning BEWARE OF THIS GUY


Court order.. you gonna call him out for a 1v1 basketball match mate?
uhh thanks for gravedigging this retard..This topic has been dead lol I forgot about this
Quote Originally Posted by ToonLink View Post
Court order.. you gonna call him out for a 1v1 basketball match mate?
Quote Originally Posted by meemin2 View Post
Hey guys im warning you guys on a scammer. I dont know if he has an account here, but he tried to sell me amazon accounts, and I payed him. Then he delted my contact and never responded. Just a freindly warning BEWARE OF THIS GUY


Well Maybe You Learned A Lesson lol ( maybe use a middle man next time )
Anyone know someone that can add gta v money i have no problem paying i just dont want to be scammed the bad thing is i dont have skype so if anyone can help let me know
Sorry for your loss and thanks for warning us.
You can't sue someone or get your money back once someone stole it from you. According to PayPal's policy they said anything you paid for digital products they cannot support you. And when you pay as friend and family they can't help you on that. Because it's against PayPal's policy for not doing the legit way to buy products. Only thing you can do is rage at him and get him banned from mpgh.
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us