SolvedGif Avatar?

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Gif Avatar?
Hellow everyone, Im just curious as to how peoples get Gif Avatars, I dont know if this is the right section to ask this, I could find one about questions (sorry, Im pretty new)

Thanks in advance everyone
-Crimson
Moved to help section, nothing but flames in General. To use a gif you have to make sure it falls under both limitations for your avatar. Both in terms of dimensions and file size. Then your Gif will display correctly.
Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
Moved to help section, nothing but flames in General. To use a gif you have to make sure it falls under both limitations for your avatar. Both in terms of dimensions and file size. Then your Gif will display correctly.
Thanks Liz, if I need help, ill post it in this section from now on ^.^
I'm not quite sure if there are any post restrictions to gif avatars, but all you have to do is find a gif, or even make one with Gyazo, upload it or what not, then set it as your avatar. Also find a resizing website to resize it to 150x150 or whatever yours is suppose to be at.

Edit.
@Liz beat me to it .
No problem. Solved.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?