V.A.C system is ENABLED, be careful while hacking.

Posts 16–29 of 29 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by texasblood View Post
This is a good thing. I havent hacked since mw2. I dont need to. It's time to stop ruining others peoples online experience just so you can full fill that empty ness you have inside. When the truth is, If all of you guys played in a lobby against each other (hacks on) You guys wouldnt be friendly to each other like you are on here. Ive seen so many hackers get mad because some other kid in the lobby has a better hack. BUT LOL @ All of you making hacks for a simple video game that a 12 yr old can learn to play and get really good at. And the comment about , "buying more russian keys" Just to hack? Really? You are going to buy 10 RU keys and use free public hacks made by teenagers from foreign countries? LMFAO fail....... This is how bad hacking has become.
Just a quick note, it's called cheating, not hacking.

Hacking: Use of a computer to gain unauthorized access to data in a system.
Cheating: act dishonestly or unfairly in order to gain an advantage, especially in a game or examination
Quote Originally Posted by texasblood View Post
This is a good thing. I havent hacked since mw2. I dont need to. It's time to stop ruining others peoples online experience just so you can full fill that empty ness you have inside. When the truth is, If all of you guys played in a lobby against each other (hacks on) You guys wouldnt be friendly to each other like you are on here. Ive seen so many hackers get mad because some other kid in the lobby has a better hack. BUT LOL @ All of you making hacks for a simple video game that a 12 yr old can learn to play and get really good at. And the comment about , "buying more russian keys" Just to hack? Really? You are going to buy 10 RU keys and use free public hacks made by teenagers from foreign countries? LMFAO fail....... This is how bad hacking has become.
The reason I cheat is to make kids like you mad in a game and vent their anger on forums or voice chat.
The reason I create cheats is because I love games, I love coding and I like a challenge.

By the looks of this post it seems it succeeded.

Quote Originally Posted by distiny View Post
The reason I cheat is to make kids like you mad in a game and vent their anger on forums or voice chat.
The reason I create cheats is because I love games, I love coding and I like a challenge.

By the looks of this post it seems it succeeded.

You hack to make kids like me mad? Uh I never played against you or with you, Fail. So calm down youre getting excited over NOTHING. You kids cant handle the truth. LOL. Butt hurts queers, You can hack all you want, buy all the keys you want, Activision is winning youre not. OBV L
Since when is the VAC enabled? It wasnt listing in the steam description before...
Quote Originally Posted by paradox3lite View Post
Since when is the VAC enabled? It wasnt listing in the steam description before...
Probably last night.
Quote Originally Posted by SammyDoge1 View Post

So you insinuate you're a 12YO in the way you speak, any why foreign im not a
foreign in the Netherlands, you are (AKA egoism / Extreme Nationalism).
Anyway Cool Story Brah, KTnxBye
Uh, why would you edit your post? Does it bother you that much ? Lol kthnksbye? Yup youre obv a kid
Quote Originally Posted by texasblood View Post
Uh, why would you edit your post?
Not really , What does editing a post have to do with anything , don't have better arguments?

EDIT: just for lelz since i care so much

OT:
We'll just see how VAC changes the game, i'll keep some Cheats from release till we know more.
Now please stop replying to me. It makes no difference, You are still the sh!t player you were 1 hour ago. Keep making hacks and wasting your time. "KthnxBye" Icon Icon Icon smiley face! Im so not mad! happy face!, wink! Lol...
Quote Originally Posted by distiny View Post
Indeed, spot on
Really? Perfect. That means I'm safe, thanks.
Quote Originally Posted by texasblood View Post
This is a good thing. I havent hacked since mw2. I dont need to. It's time to stop ruining others peoples online experience just so you can full fill that empty ness you have inside. When the truth is, If all of you guys played in a lobby against each other (hacks on) You guys wouldnt be friendly to each other like you are on here. Ive seen so many hackers get mad because some other kid in the lobby has a better hack. BUT LOL @ All of you making hacks for a simple video game that a 12 yr old can learn to play and get really good at. And the comment about , "buying more russian keys" Just to hack? Really? You are going to buy 10 RU keys and use free public hacks made by teenagers from foreign countries? LMFAO fail....... This is how bad hacking has become.
How does one hurt others' online experience if they're altering they're account and not yours? Have you seen an aimbot on the site yet? Bro you're a moron and I hope a ban is coming your way by the mods... troll else where kid
i think hack or cheat whatever you call it, it makes just fun. letting people jump high or give them more xp.
as example i use force host hack of NightmareTX that i can play with less people of my friend list. all hacks are not only for cheatin game, they are sometimes a solution to a problem..
Posts 16–29 of 29 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?