MPGH Public AVA Hack

Posts 1–15 of 704 · Page 1 of 47
MPGH Public AVA Hack
Status: Detected

I put together a small undetected public hack for people to use:

Features:

  • Wallhack
  • Chams
  • Crosshair

When you inject it and see the text on the left top, press INSERT to access the menu. Otherwise, try injecting it again or using a different injector. (Such as: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/193-game-h...-injector.html)

Have fun

If you guys want updates, leave thanks and a comment!
MPGH AVA Public Hack.rar86 KB · 17,442 downloads 30/46 malicious
MPGH AVA Public Hack.zipattachment deleted · 5,171 downloads before removal
I just installed A.V.A. and I will test your hack tomorrow!
Thx!! ^^
dont work says can't inject
You're probably doing something wrong... I tested it like 10 times (Try injected it again)

Operating system?
using xp, did what the pop up said so dont know
not working for me either im on Vista SP1
OH MY FUCKIN' GOD!
IMA GONNA START TO OWN ALL THOSE SHITTY NIGGAS!
LAWLED!
Woot dave you rock. ima use this now and kick ass in the game i just started xD
i have Xp and it wont work for me
Nice, i'm going to test it
Use a different injector, that may be the issue.

Next update, I will add a feature so people can set the chams to flat. I made it so that it isn't flat and the colors are a tad warped so you can aim properly and have a better view of players. Otherwise it just gets too hard to aim.
i tryed PerX and it dident work
I had no idead MPGH was making pub hax for AVA..ty!
Posts 1–15 of 704 · Page 1 of 47
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us