OutdatedCareer Combat Editor V-1.4

Posts 61–75 of 96 · Page 5 of 7
Quote Originally Posted by Borram View Post
do you mind to give us all your stats and etc ?

thx
He shouldnt have to, just go to the leaderboards and look at other max prestige ppls stats. thats what i did anyway :P
Look Guys This is my account AND IS SAFEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!!!!! NO RESET !!!!!







AND NOBADY SEE THAT
I'm prestige 16 !!!!
Quote Originally Posted by Skratti View Post
Weird.
Yeah .i get this error too
Put in value before hitting box.
Bad tool i change some thinks an after playing some round i become i reset
Quote Originally Posted by stifmaster View Post
Bad tool i change some thinks an after playing some round i become i reset
It's not the tools fault that you were incompetent and probably changed your stats too high or radical.
shit tool i change some thinks and after rounds i was resetet
Quote Originally Posted by stifmaster View Post
shit tool i change some thinks and after rounds i was resetet
You are a noob read intructions!!! ( children Playing Cod , go to shool and learn reading and Mathematik)
Quote Originally Posted by kendoyavuz View Post
You are a noob read intructions!!! ( children Playing Cod , go to shool and learn reading and Mathematik)

Few questions

Do i open the game or program first?

Where do I go to in game when inputting values?

Do I click the button of the stat I want to change then enter the number, then click it again to save?
this works great! awesome!!!
just choose all legit stats look on other lvl 50s and it will work if u go similar
Quote Originally Posted by xpaul21taylorx View Post
I wouldn't recommend this tool only because i am currently 8th prestige and tried to get to 9th, Did everything legit, worked out the score i would need and calculated everything and then 30mins later, Reset. I wouldn't bring out a tool if it wasn't flawless. These resets could turn into Bans one day.
It is not the tools fault, it's just that the CoD online system detects the changes. You must absolutely make minuscule changes every once in a while and you will be fine.
Quote Originally Posted by kendoyavuz View Post
This Tool was made by Kendoyavuz

Career Combat Editor V-1.4

With this Tool you can Change Your Career Statistics and PRESTIGE !!!


Virus Scan 1:https://www.virustotal.com/de/file/4...is/1415837466/ⓘ
Virus Scan 2:http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanre...2b8edcfc287aaeⓘ

Instructions:

1 - Press first the Data Validation Button

2- Press The Buttons What you want to Change ( Edit in Textbox and press the Button )


3- Play One Or More Games and go rank up for saving Statistiks !!!




AT YOUR OWN RISK !!!

Credits: Dakota72 For The Game , Jorndel For His Mem.Class And NightmareTX For the Validation Adress

And All my friends on MPGH !!!
can you make a attachments unlocker ??
not working for me unexceptable handle
I guess I'm one of the lucky ones. I used this the moment it was approved and have still yet to get reset.
Posts 61–75 of 96 · Page 5 of 7
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?