ExclamationTest signing mode error

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Test signing mode error
Hey guys. I have some errors, but, maybe you have solutions for that errors

My OS version is cracked windows 7 64x and i have some error when i try to start the all games protected with EasyAntiCheat.
 
Screenshot

I tried to disable this "test signing mod" in various ways, but none have helped. Do you have courses of action?
Quote Originally Posted by Wolfeo View Post
Hey guys. I have some errors, but, maybe you have solutions for that errors

My OS version is cracked windows 7 64x and i have some error when i try to start the all games protected with EasyAntiCheat.
 
Screenshot

I tried to disable this "test signing mod" in various ways, but none have helped. Do you have courses of action?
I think it will not work with Cracked Windows
Quote Originally Posted by Wolfeo View Post
Hey guys. I have some errors, but, maybe you have solutions for that errors

My OS version is cracked windows 7 64x and i have some error when i try to start the all games protected with EasyAntiCheat.
 
Screenshot

I tried to disable this "test signing mod" in various ways, but none have helped. Do you have courses of action?
I really doubt you can turn that off with cracked windows, sorry bud
Download and install Windows 10 maybe. It's available in beta for free. Not sure what else you could do.
Quote Originally Posted by Wolfeo View Post
Hey guys. I have some errors, but, maybe you have solutions for that errors

My OS version is cracked windows 7 64x and i have some error when i try to start the all games protected with EasyAntiCheat.
 
Screenshot

I tried to disable this "test signing mod" in various ways, but none have helped. Do you have courses of action?
EAC has no support for Test Signing Mode. Or you buy a copy of Windows and have it turned off, or you won't be able to play.

They stated that they won't be changing that. And FreeJam is totally fine with it.
Quote Originally Posted by Wolfeo View Post
Hey guys. I have some errors, but, maybe you have solutions for that errors

My OS version is cracked windows 7 64x and i have some error when i try to start the all games protected with EasyAntiCheat.
I tried to disable this "test signing mod" in various ways, but none have helped. Do you have courses of action?
Have you tried using a command promt to turn of Test signing mode
To do this you first click start,search for cmd,right click and run as administrator
Then type bcdedit into the box and a lot of writing will appear,scroll until you see testsigning then next to it in your case it will say yes,
then you want to type this exactly Bcdedit.exe -set TESTSIGNING OFF
Then restart and all should be fixed
Cracked windows doesn't mean you need unsigned drivers.
Is Your Win 7 activated ?
You can do that for free , just google.
Theres a bunch of furrys in the comments...
Quote Originally Posted by DaHaxAreReal View Post
Theres a bunch of furrys in the comments...
We're everywhere
Quote Originally Posted by DaHaxAreReal View Post
Theres a bunch of furrys in the comments...
Does it really matter ^w^ I love you too
Quote Originally Posted by moot_ View Post
We're everywhere
Indeed, We are <3
I dont hate them. I just said what I said. But that 3rd picture of yours creeps me out... ;c
Just use normal crack that does not require test signing to be enabled.
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us